All Drivers are responsible for delivering and picking up all orders in an efficient and timely manner, and helping out in the warehouse when needed. Maintain cleanliness and safe operation of assigned vehicle. Represent the company with a professional and appropriate customer service mannerisms at all times.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and courteous manner
- Following directions of dispatch for delivery runs- receive and relay key information accurately and report any unusual delays, problems with deliveries or ask questions
- Collect or issue payments for goods, ensuring signatures are received and the proper paperwork is submitted properly in legible form
- Transport and handle parts, including loading and unloading of products
- Adhere to all security and safety requirements and perform pre-trip inspections of company vehicles
- Clean Drivers abstract and Driver's license
- Available for shifts Monday – Saturday
- Heavy lifting up to 50 lbs, required numerous times a day moving products
- Positive, friendly and a team player
- Able to work in a fast passed environment with tight deadlines and under pressure
- Provide own steel-toed safety boots
- Knowledge of Automotive parts
- Problem Solving
- High attention to detail
- Standing for long periods of time, bending kneeling, crouching.
- Fluent in English reading text, verbal and written communications
Benefits are available to eligible full time employees.