The warehouse position involves many aspects including picking the appropriate parts from the invoices and the pick tickets generated by the front counter persons in a timely and accurate manner. Receiving and putting away arriving stock in a safe, timely and organized manner for quick relocation later. Also packing and shipping orders in a neat, timely and accurate manner to customers. Distributing stock orders through company vehicles, Cardinal, Purolator and other methods. Processing returns from customers and back to vendors, perpetual inventory, track down missing parts etc. Not each individual will do all duties.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and courteous manner
- Differentiate invoices and marks accordingly for proper picking and Delivery.
- Following directions -receive and relay key information accurately and report any unusual delays, problems that arise and ask questions.
- Pick parts, pack orders and double check before shipping.
- Keep a clean and tidy warehouse free of hazards in walking, loading and unloading areas
- Log transport and movement of parts, when loading and unloading of products.
- Receive and locate orders following proper procedures for logs and location changes
- Checking in parts from dealer and vendors with accuracy and attention to detail
- Heavy lifting up to 50 lbs, required numerous times a day moving products
- Clean Drivers abstract and Drivers license
- Available for shifts Monday – Saturday
- Positive, friendly and a team player
- Able to work in a fast passed environment with tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Provide own steel-toed safety boots
- Knowledge of Automotive parts
- Minimum 1 year experience with shipping and receiving,
- Use of RF scanner
- Problem Solving
- High attention to detail
- Standing for long periods of time, bending kneeling, crouching.
- Fluent in English reading text, verbal and written communications
Benefits are available to eligible full time employees.